Saturday, July 29, 2006

Lucid Dreaming kick start program MP3


Link

Links for This Post:

LD4ALL.COM. I would like to make one important note that I think people missed. They had a tendencies to play this at the beginning of the night which is a mistake in my experiences. I've had little success when playing this at the beginning of the night. The ideal is to wake up around 3AM, play the CD so it Loops or repeats until 6AM or whenever it's time to wake up. You have to play it a good volume or wear headphones. Eventually the voice on the CD tells you that your dreaming while your in a dream. I've had wonderful success with the CD and I hope other people will post their experiences with it.

Download "Lucid Dream Remix MP3" Click on this link and either save the file to play later or just open it to play. The running time is 24.05 minutes (see instructions below for more)

Dream Views Forum Post "Free Lucid Dream Induction mp3/CD - download"

While doing some research this morning on lucid dream induction devices for my psychology work, I chanced upon the Dream Views Forum, one of a couple of active lucid dream communities on the web.

I spotted the above post about the free MP3 download and read through a long thread which is more than 22 pages. The original post's MP3 link is no longer good but the original poster put a new link in at the end which is what you see above as the download.
http://www.bruceeisner.com/mindware/

No comments: