Monday, January 29, 2007

Amy Winehouse's "You Know I'm No Good"

what?
get Amy's In My Bed/You Sent Me Flying UK

amy winehouse

UK site
http://www.amywinehouse.co.uk/

Amy Winehouse
on drink, weed and soup

I stopped smoking weed about two years ago when I started going to the gym. Because I guess I've written 'Addicted' and it's come out on this album [Back to Black], it would seem like I still smoke and have days where I think, 'Oh, should I buy a quarter?' But it's not even a factor any more. I wrote that song about three years ago.

But my drinking replaced weed. I still have a problem - well, I have had problems with drink but I haven't had a drink in a few days. Is the problem exaggerated in the papers? I don't know ... No. I'm a terrible drunk. I dunno where that comes from - boredom?

'Rehab' came out of the fact that I always have been able to deal with things myself.

Itunes site in UK -------

check out this tantrika Amy at youtube

No comments: